The Buenos Aires Ultimate City Bicycle Tour (North + South)
~ 7 hours
Every day @ 10:00am
Medium - 16.3mi or 26.2km
English & Spanish
A great combination of both Parks & Plazas & Heart of the City + more, this full day bike tour of Buenos Aires is proper balanced with many stops to walk around, take photos, eat delicious asado, and drink traditional Argentine refreshments. Buenos Aires is too big to see on foot and too beautiful to waste behind a bus window. Be apart of the canvas and go sightseeing in Buenos Aires on bikes! This tour is available every day at 10:00 am starting in San Telmo.
Maximum 10 people per group tour so reserve your spots today!
- Stand in the heart of the city - Plaza de Mayo and learn of its history
- Try traditional yerba mate by the river before stopping for lunch at a parrilla in Puerto Madero
- Pay respects to Evita Duarte's final resting place inside the famous Recoleta Cemetery
- Marvel at the detailed statue of General Jose de San Martin - Argentina's National Hero
- Surround yourself by the colorful buildings of La Boca as you walk down famous Caminito
- Enjoy a fun, creative and informative tour led by expert bilingual guides
• Bilingual guide(s)
• Bicycle - beach cruisers with comfy seats
• Bell, basket and helmet
• Lunch - We stop at a parrilla for Bondiola (pork) sandwiches. Vegetarian options as well!
• Yerba mate - traditional customary tea
• Rain poncho just in case!
Starting at 10am (please don't be late) in San Telmo, we go over a complete orientation introducing you to your fully-equipped bicycle (each one has its own name), your tour guide (groups of 8 or more get 2 guides), and each other. Next, we make our way through San Telmo into Lezama Park - the border of La Boca (also the first place for any settler to step foot in Argentina). Along the way, we stop and tell the stories behind the most fascinating parts of the city including plazas, parks, buildings, stadiums, ecological reserves, cemetary, massive trees and more. We have at least 8 stops in which we get off the bikes to explore areas on foot, eat Argentine asado, drink yerba mate, buy antiques, talk with locals, listen to live music, visit ancient tombs, and a lot more!
• Although we ride at an easy and comfortable pace, we ask that you at least know how to ride a bike. Should you feel uncomfortable riding a bike, we may require you to ride a bit more before assuring that you're comfortable with the bike before the tour begins.
• We only cancel tours in the event of heavy rain, in which case we reschedule your tour for the next day.
• Must be 15 years of age or older to ride.
• Private Tours are also available upon request with an additional charge of US $50 per group.
• Groups of 5 or more must pay online in advance
Check out our other available tours below:
This page was last updated: March 27, 2013
• No fees for last-minute changes
• Instant booking in minutes
• 100% money back if not satisfied