Parks & Plazas Signature Tour (North City)
Mon, Wed & Fri @ 11:00 am
Easy - 10.6mi or 17km
English & Spanish
Considered the "lung" of Buenos Aires, the northern areas of the city are covered with public green spaces, gardens, plazas, lakes, a zoo and much more. We explore the neighborhoods of Recoleta, Palermo and a bit of Belgrano on this half-day cycle tour. Learn about the legacy of Eva Duarte (Peron) as we visit her plaza, mansion site, and final resting place. Sample a traditional Argentine "merienda" that includes yerba mate and a snack. This tour is available Mondays, Wednesday & Fridays at 11am.
Maximum of 10 people so reserve your spots today!
- Walk through the beautiful *Rose & Botanical Gardens
- Try traditional yerba mate next to a hidden lake in the parks of Palermo
- Pay respects to Evita Duarte's final resting place inside the famous Recoleta Cemetery
- Meet the famous "El Caminante" and hear him sing your favorite Tango or Milonga song
- Take your photo next to the Metal Flower and learn the inspiration behind it
- Enjoy a fun, creative and informative tour led by expert bilingual guides
• Bilingual guide(s)
• Bicycle - beach cruisers with comfy seats
• Bell, basket and helmet
• Yerba mate - local traditional tea
• Rain poncho & gloves - just in case!
Starting at 11:00 am in the Botanical Garden, we go over a complete orientation introducing you to your fully-equipped bicycle (each one has its own name), your tour guide (groups of 8 or more get 2 guides), and each other. We ride our way towards Recoleta to learn how this neighborhood became inhabited by some of the wealthiest families of Buenos Aires. Along the way, we stop and tell the stories behind the most fascinating attractions including plazas, parks, buildings, metal flowers, cemetary, massive trees and more. We have at least 4 stops in which we get off the bikes to explore areas on foot, sample local foods, drink yerba mate, buy antiques, talk with locals, listen to live music, visit ancient tombs, and much more! We end our tour where we began in Plaza Italia - Botanical Garden (Palermo).
• Although we ride at an easy and comfortable pace, we ask that you at least know how to ride a bike. Should you feel uncomfortable riding a bike, we may require you to ride a bit more before assuring that you're comfortable with the bike before the tour begins.
• We only cancel tours in the event of heavy rain, in which case we reschedule your tour for the next day.
• Must be 15 years of age or older to ride.
• Private Tours are also available upon request with an additional charge of US$ 50 per group.
*Rose garden not open on Mondays.
Check out our other available tours below:
• No fees for last-minute changes
• Instant booking in minutes
• 100% money back if not satisfied