Sunday only @ 3pm
Easy / Medium - 8mi or 13km
Our Sunday ride takes you on a journey through the backstreets of Buenos Aires where you'll come up on some of the best graffiti street art that Buenos Aires has to offer. As street art is not illegal here, artists are free to paint without pressure, leaving behind elaborate murals all over the city. The graffitimundo guides do an excellent job of recreating Argentina's difficult past through the art itself. This tour is only available on Sundays at 15:00 from the Botanical Garden - Plaza Italia (Palermo).
Maximum of 10 people so reserve your spots today!
• Bilingual guides
• Bicycle - beach cruisers with comfy seats
• Bell, basket and helmet
• Yerba mate - traditional customary tea
• Rain poncho & gloves - just in case!
• Although we ride at an easy and comfortable pace, we ask that you at least know how to ride a bike. Should you feel uncomfortable riding a bike, we may require you to ride a bit more before assuring that you're comfortable with the bike before the tour begins.
• Due to high demand, this tour requires advanced payment to confirm reservation.
• We only cancel tours in the event of stormy weather, in which case we reschedule your tour for the next day.
• Must be 15 years of age or older to ride.
• Private Tours are also available upon request with an additional charge of US$ 50 per group but are only offered on weekends only.
• Groups of 5 or more must pay online in advance to reserve
Check out our other available tours below:
- See approximately 10 graffiti hotspots hidden throughout the inner city
- Try traditional yerba mate with a snack to keep you energized
- Visit the artists studio to see behind the scenes artwork and projects
- Connect the history and culture of Argentina through the street art
- Have a beer at Post Bar where graffiti artists hold exhibits and stencil art covers every wall
- Enjoy a fun, creative and informative tour led by expert bilingual guides
Starting at 3pm (please don't be late) in the Botanical Garden on Sundays, we go over a complete orientation introducing you to your fully-equipped bicycle (each one has its own name), your tour guides for the day, and each other. Taking off, we point our tires in the direction of the childrens hospital, our first stop and a great wall known for it's creative art collaboration. Along the way, we set aside the bikes and tell the stories and inspiration behind the most fascinating graffiti hotspots hidden throughout the central city. We have about 10 stops where we explore areas on foot, drink yerba mate, buy artwork, enter art studios, have a beer, and sometimes see a live street painting!
• No fees for last-minute changes
• Instant booking in minutes
• 100% money back if not satisfied