YOUR QUESTIONS - ANSWERED HERE
1. How do I book a bike tour or rental?
You can reserve here, call us @ +220.127.116.1140.8989 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash in the form of U.S. Dollars or Argentine Pesos. We also accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) offered in your confirmation email sent after your reservation is submitted.
3. When and where do tours leave from and end?
All tours leave and end from the same location and are offered by reservation only. Please do not show up without confirming your spot by reserving in advance (see question 1).
- Parks & Plaza group tours are offered on Monday, Wednesday, Friday @ 9:00 & 15:00 leaving from the Botanical Gardens - Santa Fe 3951 located in Palermo, subte station Plaza Italia - Line D.
- Graffiti tours are offered Sundays only @ 15:00 also leaving from the Botanical Gardens in Palermo.
- Heart of the City group tours are offered on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday @ 9:00 & 15:00 leaving from Peru 752 located in San Telmo, subte station Independencia - Line C.
- The Ultimate City Tour starts and ends from the same location in San Telmo and is offered every day @ 10:00.
- The ArchitecTour starts and ends from the same location in San Telmo and is offered on Sundays at 14:00.
Check the Tour Season Schedule if you're booking far in advance.
4. What is the difference between a standard group tour and a private tour?
Standard tours are open to anyone who books with us; whereas a private tour is closed to “public” bookings. We recommend private tours for families, newlyweds, company outings, senior citizens and anyone who wishes to bike at their own pace. Private tours are fully customizable and are tailored to the client’s interests and needs. Those taking private tours may alter touring spots as they wish as long as the sun permits and stays within the hour specified for given tour. The private tour fee of US$50 or ARS$250 is added on to the total tour price, not per person.
5. Are bike tours safe?
Yes! We travel many bike trails & backstreets avoiding traffic whenever possible; however, in order to tour unique parts of the city, traffic may be unavoidable. Helmets are provide and highly recommended and stay with the bicycle for the duration of the tour. In the unfortunate case of a mishap, our guides are fully prepared with first aid equipment and emergency contact information.
6. How many riders are allowed in group tours?
Our minimum can be just one person and our maximum is 10 passengers for safety purposes and to maintain a more personal experience and keep a steady pedal-pace. Tours exceeding 7 people will be accompanied by a second trail guide to help guide the group along.
For company group tours, we allow up to 20 passengers as the group will be accompanied by two or more guides at all times.
7. Are minors allowed on tours?
For insurance purposes, we are only allowed to tour with passengers age 15 or older. Passengers 18 or younger need to be accompanied by an adult.
8. How far in advance should a booking be made?
If spaces are available, you are allowed to book a tour up to 3 hours before the scheduled tour (although we suggest 24 hour notice).
9. Are tours canceled in the event of rain?
We only cancel tours for heavy rain & lightning.
10. What is the level of difficulty of the bike tours?
Easy - We provide tours for everyone old and young wanting to pedal at an easy pace. Fortunately, Buenos Aires is a flat city without strenuous hills or obstacles.
11. What languages are the tours offered in?
All of our group tours are offered in English only. Spanish, Dutch and Finnish tours also offered but as private tours only.